Karma Power Wheelchair KP 25.2 Description
Karma Power Wheelchair KP 25.2
The Karma Power Wheel Chair comes with a switch able control mechanism. It has a built in multi-functional controller, the wheel chair’s armrest combined with ergonomically designed arm-pad enables flipping and detachments, offering optimal comfort according to your needs.
Karma Power Wheelchair KP 25.2 Features
- An agile medium-sized model; perfect for exploring the urban jungle.
- A total width of only 59cm.
- Compact design makes entering and exiting small elevators quite simple, allowing users to zip through and interact with crowd easily.
- Quick removable battery without requiring the use of any tools.
- Each piece weights less than 33kg.
- Easily foldable for carefree travel.
- Four-level armrest height adjustment according to users’ body requirements, allowing users to relax shoulder muscles.
- In addition to footplates being height adjustable, the whole legrests can be turned outward so the wheelchair can get closer to the destination for easier exit and entry.
- The footplate is fully adjustable to meet individual needs.
Karma Power Wheelchair KP 25.2 Specifications
Overall Base Length: 110 cm
Overall Width: 59 cm
Overall Height: 96 cm
Seat Width: 42- 47 cm
Front / Rear Wheels: 8”X12"
Turning Radius: 82 cm
Seat Height: 50 cm
Maximum Climbing Capacity: 10 Degrees
Maximum Speed: 6 km
Range: 38 km
Maximum User Weight: 115 kg
Weight without Batteries: 35 kg
Motor Normal : 200W
Motor Max : 420W
Karma Power Wheelchair KP 25.2 Video: