Tynor Cervical Orthosis Plastazote Description
Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadlphia) Plastazote
Cervical orthosis plastazote is an advanced collar with scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other, It is called as a gold standard in cervical immobilization.
Minimal contact surface.
Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadlphia) Plastazote Features
Anatomical and balloon design
- Provides rest to the chin, ensures comfort, improves immobilization.
- Offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Light weight, better patient compliance.
- Non absorbent ensures easy cleaning and maintenance
- Hypoallergenic, Ensures no rash or allergy even to old age patients
- Eco friendly manufacturing process
- Better patient compliance
Two piece design
- Compatible to use of endo tracheal tube, improves air ventilation.
- Improves patient comfort and compliance.
- Easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Better immobilization
Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadlphia) Plastazote Measurements
Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in extension position.
Size Inches CM
Small 3-3.5 7.5-8.75
Medium 3.5-4 8.75-10
Large 4-4.5 10-11.25
XL 4.5-5 11.25-12.5
Tynor Cervical Orthosis Plastazote Video: