Tynor Hot and Cold Pack Description
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack is a convenient device to provide hot fomentation or cold compress.
Hot fomentation of the injured or inflamed area enhances the threshold of pain and thus reduces the perception of pain. It has a synergistic effect along with pain relieving drugs. Raising temperature of the injured tissue also enhances the blood profusion and the healing process. Hot fomentation has a relaxing effect.
Cold compress helps in reduction of inflammation in injuries, protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the tissue, reduce oedema and bleeding. Cold compress helps in immediately lowering fever, in very high fever conditions. It can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure.
No heat or cryo burns.
Requires no holding.
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack Features
- Reduce swelling and odema at the site of injury.
- Muscles spasm and pain.
- Headache and minor injuries.
- Can be used as either cold or hot pack.
- Reusable in either hot & cold condition.
- Temperature range – Can be used from 0 Cº to 75Cº.
- Longer temperature retention time.
- Fabric cover ensures no cryo burns or hot skin burns.
- Non-toxic, and biodegradable.
- Gel remains soft and flexible upto 0 degree.
- Durable, and puncture resistant.
- Soft, “frost free” PVC cover.
- Flexible conforms to the body contours.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Excellent workmanship.
- Good aesthetics.
- Holds the pack against the body, No need to hold by hand.
- Enhances convenience.
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack Measurements
Size Inches CM
Universal 11.22 x 7.67 28.5 x 19.5
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack Video: